Freshman Application Checklist
- Application formSubmit your Golden Gopher Application. We additionally accept the Application that is common and Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- We lack a choice which is why application platform you utilize, but please submit only 1 application. Publishing one or more will postpone your admission choice.
- Application feePay the $55 application charge in your application platform or submit a cost waiver demand.
- Academic RecordSelf-report your twelfth grade grades as well as your ACT or scores that are SATsee faqs to find out more). Your distribution method differs in line with the application platform you decide on:
- Golden Gopher Application: finish the Academic Record section inside the application.
- Typical Application: complete the Courses and Grades area and enter your test ratings in your profile part.
- Coalition Application: after publishing your type, head to z.umn.edu/AcademicRecord and produce an account utilizing the exact same email as the application.
You will after you apply:
- Immediately be viewed for admission towards the University Honors Program as well as for Academic Scholarships.
- Enjoy information regarding completing the Free Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA).
|Freshman Application Checklist|
|Self-Reported Academic Record|
|$55 Application Fee|
|Essay||not essential for Admission|
|Letters of Recommendation||not essential for Admission|
|Transcript||not essential for Admission|
Early Action Deadline:
Extra Application Checklists
Freshman Application Due Dates
Early Action Deadline:
Always Check My Application Status
You can make use of Application Tracker to find out which application materials have now been gotten, and whether a determination is made on the application.
Admissions Choices Process
During the University of Minnesota, we believe picking pupils from the extremely skilled group of candidates requires a person evaluation of most application materials submitted for every single pupil; every application is read in its entirety.
Other Application Information
Which type of pupil are you currently?
- You might be a freshman applicant in the event that you will graduate from senior high school in 2020. (even though you will finish university credits whilst in senior high school.)
- You will be additionally a freshman when you have finished from senior high i need help with writing school, but have actually NOT enrolled at a university, college, or any other college after twelfth grade.
- If you should be using being a freshman applicant, you can easily apply utilizing Golden Gopher Application, typical Application or perhaps the Coalition for Access, Affordability and triumph.
- You will be a transfer applicant if you should be a senior school graduate that has registered or enrolled at a university, college, or other college after graduating from senior high school.
- If you should be moving from a level system to some other in the Twin Cities campus, or you are transferring through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish an alteration of university kind.
- You’re a graduate pupil if you’ve got completed your Bachelor’s degree and so are trying to carry on the goal to your education of attaining a post-graduate level.
- Graduate candidates should contact the Graduate class Office of Admissions.
Present U of M Scholar
- You may be a present university of minnesota pupil when you yourself have verified or are signed up for classes.
- If you should be moving from a single level system to a different from the Twin Cities campus, or you are moving through the University of Minnesota system campuses of Crookston, Duluth, or Morris, you have to finish a big change of university kind.
Previous U of M Scholar
- You might be a former university of minnesota pupil if you’re time for a diploma system during the U of M after an lack of a year or much longer.
- You must complete an Application for Readmission if you are a former student looking to return to a degree program from an absence of one year or longer.
Note about Civic Engagement
The University of Minnesota welcomes speech that is free. Students trying to get admission to your University, that has been suspended for involvement in a protest, wouldn’t be needed to report activities that are such. Within the application for admission, we do offer pupils with area to talk about additional information they have engaged and feel are important about themselves and their particular beliefs and the activities in which.
Come back to Home Page
Office of Admissions, a Division for the working office of Undergraduate Education • 240 Williamson Hall • 231 Pillsbury Drive SEARCH MOTOR • Minneapolis, MN 55455-0213 • P: 1-800-752-1000 • F: 612-626-1693
The University of Minnesota is just a proud person in the nationwide Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), which valuesand is committed to exercising ethical behavior in university admissions.
© 2014 Regents of this University of Minnesota. All legal rights reserved. • The University of Minnesota can be an equal possibility educator and employer • Privacy StatementLast modified on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:47