Whenever a document given in Finland should be presented for authorities abroad, you are able to ask the Ministry for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The goal of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the positioning associated with the authority which has released the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document needs to be finalized by way of a general public official and are the signatory’s title in block letters. Having legalised your document during the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you have to submit it for verification during the diplomatic objective regarding the nation in Helsinki in which you certainly will utilize the papers.
The road target and workplace hours get in the Contact information page.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers granted by the Finnish authorities
- The positioning and signature of a Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, for instance, papers issued by the authorities
- Certificates of non-impediment and wedding certificates
- College, senior high school and college of systems diplomas
- Documents signed and granted with a chamber of business
- Translations produced by authorised translators.Continue reading