There’s two wireless sites available to Residents residing on campus at OSU Stillwater (in places where Wi-Fi can be acquired):
Protected option that is wireless
EDUROAM is guaranteed with WPA2-enterprise encryption. This encryption keeps your data MUCH safer when working with a tool on Wi-Fi than a available system does.
For connecting to EDUROAM:
- Merely choose it in your Wi-Fi setup screen and use your@okstate that is full.edu current email address and password that is OKEY it asks.
- Accept/Trust the protection certification if it asks you to definitely do this.
- For the majority of products, this is certainly all you’ll want to do.
- Some devices may ask you to select other choices within the connection procedure.
- If the unit requests an EAP method, enter PEAP. Set period 2 Authentication to MSCHAPv2 (this method could possibly be hidden within an “advanced” area).
- Then set the Domain to “ad.okstate.edu” if you have a area for CA Certificates, select “Use System Certificates” and.
- In the event the unit doesn’t have a “Use System Certificates” option, you can select “Do not Validate” instead (but know that this can make you susceptible to a guy at the center attack, so make sure you are connecting in an area where you be prepared to get the EDUROAM solution).Continue reading