ClearpointвЂ™s on the web pre-bankruptcy credit guidance (also called вЂњpre-filingвЂќ or вЂњpre-petitionвЂќ guidance) lets you make the certification that’s needed is by US Bankruptcy Code before you decide to can seek bankruptcy relief. Our counseling that is unique program several key advantages:
- Finish the guidance at your very own speed
- Talk one on a single with your experienced counselors about your particular situation
This guidance will provide an improved comprehension of all of the options accessible to you and certainly will prepare you for the remainder bankruptcy procedure.
How It Operates
HereвЂ™s a glance at the way the guidance process works and what you need to expect.
1. Provide your monetary information
When these details is submitted, you are supplied with a вЂњfinancial situation analysis.вЂќ This helpful dashboard will show your credit rating, earnings, costs and web worth, and prepare you for your discussion with a counselor.
2. Talk to a counselor
Next, you shall speak to a counselor that will review your file, discuss payment plans as well as other options to bankruptcy, which help you prepare for all of those other bankruptcy procedure. Some subjects your therapist might protect include:
- Methods for managing economic challenges, such as for instance car loan delinquency
- Direct settlement along with your creditors (for charge cards or medical debts)
- Direct settlement along with your home loan servicer
- Supplementary housing counseling
- a debt administration system
- The potential risks of other bankruptcy options, such as for example pay day loans and debt negotiation